Arrawarra sharing culture facts sheets: 20 fact sheets about Aboriginal culture as shared by Gumbaynggirr people from Corindi, including articles on:
- Gumbaynggirr nation: area, cross-cultural relations, land and sea
- Arrawarra Headland: including resource use and spiritual significance
- Food getting: Fishing, Arrawarra fish traps; Shellfish collection, middens, Hunting and cooking
- Bush calendar: the yearly cycle of food gathering
- Artefacts, string basket, useful products from trees and leaves
- Bush medicines
- Scientific monitoring of biodiversity
- Oral history
Information on the people of other Nations will be coming soon.
For more information about Aboriginal Culture.