The Diocese is divided up into three ministry zones to foster consultation, participation and partnership in serving and building up local faith communities and enabling the team members to connect with and work with Aboriginal people at the local level. The three zones are:
- Northern Zone: from Tweed Heads to Grafton
- Central Zone: from Grafton to Macksville
- Southern Zone: from Kempsey to Laurieton
- Download map of NSW Nations [pdf 434k]
All Australian Nations
- Download map of all Australian Nations [pdf 1.2mb]
Aboriginal Catholic Ministry acknowledges there are variations in the spelling of Aboriginal lands.